Options to hire a virtual assistant
- USA Based Virtual Assistant Company
- Fiverr's mission is to change how the world works together.
- Marketplace for finding and hiring Filipino VAs and employees
- Connects businesses to hire freelancers, pros & agencies.
Helping you get things done!
The right virtual assistants can help you reach your goals. If you are a CEOs, entrepreneurs and owners, a VA can help you to be more efficient and effective.
VA's help you to leverage technology and provide support with various tasks including from data entry to scheduling and more.
One virtual assistant or team will help you to complete tasks for your business or organization.
Here are some of the things that virtual assistants can help with:
- Social media management
- Back office Real Estate updates
- eCommerce listing
- Email & chat support
- Internet research
- Accounting & Bookkeeping
- Administrative tasks such as booking flights & hotels
- Creating documents/spreadsheets/PowerPoint presentations
- Creating a blog
- Emailing potential new clients
- Customer service (calls, follow up, getting billing, etc.)
- Newsletters (Aweber, Constant Contact, InfusionSoft, 1ShoppingCart, MailChimp)
- Website creation / design / development / maintenance (versed in WordPress, Dreamweaver, Joomla and Weebly)*
- Light Audio/Video editing*
- Managing Google/ Outlook calendar on your behalf
*If you are looking for a digital marketing agency, Blue 16 Media can help you with many of these services as well.
Helping you to reach your goals
Virtual assistants are focused on making sure you reach your goals by allowing you to delegate those tasks so you can focus on working on your business, not in your business.
The right VA will value your time and help business owners to develop and implement processes to be more efficient and effective.
It will allow you to be process focused and help you to set up systems to make you more efficient and effective.
Hi, I'm Gresh
About 6 years ago, I founded a digital marketing company called Blue 16 Media and also manage a community of blogs called CBNation.co (CEO Blog Nation), and I have leaned heavily on virtual assistants and a team to help us grow as a company.
Many people ask me, “how are you able to do so much?” (e.g. daily podcast, daily blog post(s), clients, and a healthy & active lifestyle. My answer is that I simply have a great team and I leverage technology extremely well with loads of “CEO Hacks.” I do have really good self-awareness and have an idea of where my blind spots and weaknesses are and generally take care of myself and have a good “motor.” I also know where there’s room for growth.
However, it has been virtual assistants that have been an absolute game-changer for me. Just like any leader, my focus is to put every person of the team in the best place to be successful.
My goal for starting CallYourVA.com was to help other entrepreneurs and business owners in much of the same way that I've been helped. Rather than going and trying to find the "right" VA's for teams or the "right" systems, I decided that I wanted to take that off of what is usually an already overloaded plate for entrepreneurs and business owners.
I can help you set up a "systems-driven" virtual assistant team that not only helps you get things done but also helps you build systems that will make you and your team more effective and efficient.
Click below to read more about my story and/or to schedule a discovery call.
We would love to help you!
Contact me to set up a consultation